Catherine Brugnolotti, DNP, has nearly three years of experience in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. She is a recent doctoral graduate and is currently pursuing Advanced Practice Registered Nurse licensure. She is passionate about the promotion of mind-body wellness among infertility patients and the creation of training interventions to enhance educational outcomes throughout the infertility community. She is a member of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine and the American Association of Nurse Practitioners.
- University of Central Florida (Bachelor of Science in Psychology)
- University of Florida (Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing)
- University of Florida (Doctor of Nursing Practice – Family Nurse Practitioner Track)
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners