We’re Open and Committed to Keeping You Safe
Our Winter Park office is open and we’re seeing patients for both in-office and telemedicine appointments while continuing to monitor guidelines from the CDC.
The process in which we must deliver care today has changed, but our commitment to your safety and wellbeing has not.
The Coronavirus Can’t Keep Us From Caring
Fertility CARE: The IVF Center is committed to placing patient and staff safety at the utmost priority during the COVID-19 pandemic. In order to ensure health and wellbeing, the following protocols have been put in place:
- The office will continue to utilize telemedicine for consultations.
- All patients being seen in the office must wait for their appointment in their car. The office will notify the patient by phone when to enter the office for their scheduled appointment.
- Patients must bring a cloth mask to cover their face/mouth in order to be seen for each appointment.
- Patients and staff will undergo symptom questioning and temperature checks upon arrival to the office.
- All staff will be adorned in appropriate PPE (personal protective equipment) at all times.
- Social distancing will be enforced in the office by staggering patient appointment times to reduce the flow of traffic within the office.
- The spouse or partner of the patient will only be allowed to accompany the patient for the IUI, egg retrieval, and embryo transfer appointments. No other individuals will be allowed to accompany the patient.
- Each exam room, procedure room, and common area will be thoroughly cleaned between appointments.
- We recommend all patients considering conception to view this document from the American College of Ob/Gyn.
Please rest assured that these changes have been put in place with the safety of the community in mind. We appreciate your cooperation during these trying times.
We’d like to take this opportunity to again thank you for honoring us with your trust during this most challenging time for us all and say on behalf of our entire team we are privileged to be involved in your care.
We hope to see you soon and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
Mark P. Trolice, M.D. – Medical Director
Dr. Catherine Brugnolotti, DNP – Director of Safety & Compliance