SART Launches Official IVF App
The process of becoming a parent can be incredibly stressful and time-consuming. That’s why the Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology (SART) has launched a convenient mobile app to help IVF patients.
Considered to be “the official IVF app”, SART Mobile aims to enhance the patient experience through its unique tools and resources. SART Mobile provides direct access to tools, information, and member clinics to help you have the best patient experience possible. The app is packed with features to help you find and work with your member clinic and also provides up-to-date information about IVF and infertility.
One of the app’s biggest features is the ability to directly communicate with member clinics, including Fertility CARE: The IVF Center.
The newly-launched app can also predict your chances of success and provide insight on treatment options based on your individual information. SART Mobile even includes a pregnancy wheel to track the development of your baby. These are just a few of the neat features of the new app.
With SART Mobile, you can:
- Communicate with your clinic via a secure chat feature
- Share treatment information between member clinics
- Stay up-to-date on fertility and IVF with news and articles from nationwide experts
- Receive personalized feedback on treatment options
- Predict your chances of success
- Monitor your pregnancy and the milestones of your growing baby using the pregnancy wheel
Check it out to stay in-the-know about your fertility. We’re excited to share this news with you and hope you find SART Mobile helpful on your journey!