Volunteers Needed for Paid Research Study – COVID-19 and Reproductive Health
Cryos International is looking for males 18 to 60 years old to aid in a research study about COVID-19 and reproductive health. The study is intended to investigate if the SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes COVID-19) can be found in semen specimens of infected males.
- Males age 18 to ≤ 60 at the time of collection
- Have an intact and functioning reproductive tract
- Have been diagnosed with COVID-19 by PCR within the previous 72 hours
- Are symptomatic for COVID-19
- Participants who have signed the informed consent form.
- Participants who do not meet inclusion criteria
- Men who have had a vasectomy
- Men who have a urological condition that inhibits ejaculation
- Men taking testosterone or other hormonal treatments that impair sperm production
- Men who have not tested positive for COVID-19 by PCR within the previous 72 hours
- Men who are asymptomatic for COVID-19
- Men who have been diagnosed with male factor infertility
- Men who have received chemotherapy or on chemotherapeutic treatment
- Men with a previous history of cancer
- Men who are immune-compromised or on immune suppressant therapy
- Men with concurrent acute or chronic infection
Call(407) 203 1175 between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. for details.
Contact: Corey Burke
Mobile: (407 ) 203-1175